|Kyson of Blackbriar|
|Date of Birth||863 KR, Dun 27|
|Date of Death||??? KR|
|Allegiance||House of Alba|
|Family|| Jatham (Father)|
Ewan (Eldest Brother)
Devon (Older Brother)
|Friends|| Talik of Blackbriar|
Kyson, "Ky", was born as the third son of a merchant-class family in 863 KR in the town of Blackbriar, a small village that lies to the north of Thornhaven. His two older brothers were content to learn their father's trade, carpentry, and live the life of a villager. Kyson, however, always had the urge to leave the village and pursue his dream of becoming a wizard.
- 875 KR : accepted as a student of the Thornhaven Priory
- 879 KR : Discovered No-No, Stim 9
- 879 KR :Had an Adventure and discovered the Stone Owl (Bethyr ), Brindle 1
- 880 KR : Attends Conclave with Tethys at Highward: See Kyson at Conclave
- 880 KR : Passes the Azure Test and is declared an Apprentice Wizard
- ??? Passes the Test of Gizad
- Kyson taken as Apprentice: Taken by Daethen Firethorn as his apprentice and ward. With Tethys severely injured in the attack, he would be in no shape to teach Kyson any true magic for quite a while. Tethys also wanted to distance Kyson from the House of Alba for fear of any reprisal after the death of Kyrean.
- Talik of Blackbriar
- Tamejin (A river cog captain)
- Gevin (A servant boy of Thornhaven Priory)
- Merthin (A carpenter of Thornhaven)
- No-No: No-No is a Green Whelp that Kyson was given by the Keeper of the Whelps at the Priory of Thornhaven, Brother Josen.
Kyson, being a Commoner, did not have the funds to invest in his magical education. Most of his possessions come from either gifts or from his own ingenuity.
- See Kyson/Stats
For the spells that Kyson knows and for the spells that he's created.
- See: Kyson/Magic