|Date of Birth||833 KR|
|Date of Death||??? KR|
|Allegiance||House of Aragon|
|Family|| Aya Norello(wife)|
Born as the second son to Lord Jorah Argen of the House of Argen in the fall of 833 KR, Jaryth was born to the Silverhair bloodline and became one of the first wizard to achieve the rank of Magus of the House.
As of the Conclave of Highward in 880 KR, Jaryth was a March Lord on the path to becoming a Baron
- 833 KR Born to the House of Argen
- 845 KR Entered the Highward Priory as a student
- 847 KR Taken as apprentice to Amon Bright-Hammer
- 848 KR Passed his Apprenticeship Test and declared an Apprentice Wizard, signs the Azure Scroll. He is apprenticed to the Wizard Gedryn
- 855 KR Discovers and injured green drake in the X forest and nurses it back to health. He names it Gollath , or 'Owl-Like'.
- 857 KR Flies on Gollath across the black river and to Wayrest to rescue Aya Norello .
- 862 KR Marries Aya Norello
- 863 KR Has a son named Mazryth Aragon and a daughter named Brentia Aragon
- 865 KR House of Aragon is formed at High Summer at Highward.
- 870 KR Second human to achieve the rank of Wizard (by Tor Gizad), first of the Azure Council.
- 872 KR
- 873 KR Jaryth, members of his family and his Great-grandmother, Shaelu Starbow , travel to Tethquendyl
- 875 KR
- 880 KR is appointed Regent of East Watch after Astinon Norello becomes Chancellor.
- 913 KR Retires to the Argent Tor to serve as an instructor
- Mother: Lyanna Silverhair
- Father: Jonah Argen
- Siblings: Tyrel Argen
- Grandmother (M):
- Grandfather (M):
- Grandmother (P):
- Grandfather (P):
- Wife: Aya Norello
- Children: Mazryth Aragon, Brentia Aragon
- Grandchildren: Duvell Aragon