The Heavens Domain deals with the study and worship of the movement of the moons and stars.
Those followers who take this domain gain the rogue ability "Uncanny Dodge".
Uncanny Dodge (Ex)
The cleric can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She retains her Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if she is caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. However, she still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized.
Heavens Domain Spells
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you
- Augury An augury can tell you whether a particular action will bring good or bad results for you in the immediate future.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- Divination: multiple divinations about the same topic by the same caster use the same dice result as the first divination spell and yield the same answer each time.
- Scrying : Spies on subject from a distance.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Control Weather: Changes weather in local area.
- Discern Location: Reveals exact location of creature or object.
- Astral Projection : Projects you and companions onto Astral Plane.